CHAPEL OF THE BEIRIZ CEMETERY

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
The construction of the Beiriz cemetery chapel began in 1878 (two years after the construction of the cemetery began). In July 1881, it is open to the public and blessed under the invocation of "Chapel of Our Lord of the Afflicted".

In the last works (1996 - 1997), the neoclassical altarpiece, the plastering and the painting abroad were eliminated.

Very simple building consisting of three volumes: nave, presbytery and small sacristy.


Location: Póvoa de Varzim
FRONT BEACH APARTMENT

FRONT BEACH APARTMENT

Situated in Póvoa de Varzim in northern Portugal, FRONT BEACH APARTMENT is an apartment with sea...
More info
Quinta de Santa Leocádia

Quinta de Santa Leocádia

RNAL REG. Nº 43630/ALThe Quinta de Sta. Leocádia has 3 rooms, with capacity for 6 guests. It has...
More info
"LA ROCCA" RESTAURANT

"LA ROCCA" RESTAURANT

Restaurant with Italian cuisine, located on the seafront, with an excellent terrace.
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation