Casa da Igreja, Corgo (Church House)

Celorico de Basto
Description
The Casa da Igreja is located in the parish of Corgo, exactly behind the Church, also known as Casa da Mesquita. This House dates to 1573 according to the date inscribed in the coat of arms, however there are references to the Casa da Igreja already in the 15th century in a contract between the owner and the master of Felgueiras.

Architecturally, the House is in line with the baroque of Celorico de Basto, without display of riches, with simple ornaments, horizontal development and sober staircase topped by volutes.

Location: Celorico de Basto
Motorhome Service Area

Motorhome Service Area

The service area of Mondim de Basto, a free zone for motorhomes, is located near the north...
More info
Camélias de Basto - House of Boavista

Camélias de Basto - House of Boavista

Camélias de Basto - Rural Tourismis a hotel project which seeks to consolidate a position of...
More info
Tasquinha S. Tiago

Tasquinha S. Tiago

Located in the historical centre of Mondim de Basto (at the back of the Town Hall), a nice area...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation